Friday, September 28, 2007

We're back! My "mission from God" is far from finished...

Yes, I know! Like someone commented on technorati (or somewhere), "This blog hasn't been updated in over a year!" Well, better late than never again!

If, like The Terminator, I failed to say, "I'll be back," I should have, because I had every intention of being back, and here I am!

I was away from L.A. most of 2006 and went back to L.A. this year in late March. Saw some improvement in traffic here and there and read some interesting stuff about community meetings to do something about the traffic problem.

Anyway, my "mission from God" is far from finished (you never saw any "Mission Accomplished" banners hanging around here, did you? ;-)

So as long as there is traffic in L.A. and injustice in the world,... oops!...that's from--ahem--another movie... well, you know what I mean, as long as there is traffic in L.A., which is probably forever, this blog has a purpose, this blog shall go on...

I'll be posting sporadically... but I shall be posting and continuing the discussion with all the people who contributed comments before or do so in the future... I thank them for their comments and apologize for the delay in posting their contributions.

I haven't given up on the problem even though I've been far away, I am far away, and I may be far away in the future, so I hope you haven't given up on the blog and its purpose...

As you can see below on every post, we've added a couple of improvements. Now you can post our entries to digg, reddit and del.icio.us. You can make them viral. You can make them vital. You can help spread the word ;-)

We've also added what in blogger goes by "labels" but are actually keywords. That should help you read all related posts together.

Keep the old faith! Back soon with more!
---------------------------
Make it viral. Make it vital. Spread the word...

digg 
reddit 
del.icio.us

No comments: